Monday, July 2, 2012

New Mexico

                                                                   New Mexico

I went to New Mexico with my family. We went there to visit my Aunt Kristy and Uncle Kris. it's been fun so far! Kris has a chin up bar I play with. My record... 1. :[  It really hurts doing 2. [trying at least] We'll be here for  roughly 2 weeks. we're going to the pool on Tuesday night. It'll be fun. They've got a huge slide! I can't wait! The rest of  the weeks will be awesome! I wish I could stay longer. My mom made me add a few more things because my time wasn't done. [I happen do this for summer homework] That's my vacation.

2 comments:

  1. The drive out was a lot of fun. Movies snacks, fast food for lunch. 12hrs on the road I'm tired.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your trip to New Mexico. How was the slide??

    ReplyDelete